TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
We are still in need of the following donations:
2. Soft drinks
4. Bottled water
6. DJ music
7. Tee shirts
$6.00 TTD = $1.00 USD
To contribute any of the above items please email, Esther Belgrave, or fill out an inquiry form below.
To donate funds to cover the cost of items, donate below.
STUDENT EVENTS DAY
Personalize invitations for every student were hand delivered to the schools on 15th June 2016.
Uplifting Hands packages and distributes grab bags to students. Our goal is to build comprehensive bags that cater to student needs.
Grab bags are likely contain the following items, but are subject to change, based on need, feedback from participants, and student level.
1. Note books
2. Coloring pencils
4. Coloring books
5. Construction paper
7. Pens -Red, Blue and Black
8. Pencil Sharpeners
10. Story books
11. Play dough
12. Pencil cases
15. Drawing books
16. Excerise books
17. Draw string bags
1. Playing of the National Anthem
2. Presentation of Remarks and Opening Statements
3. Presentation of gifts to teacher/s and principal/s of schools
4. Collection of School Supplies by Students
5. Start of activites - Face painting, children slides, Bouncy castle
6. Eats and drinks- local delicacies, soft drinks, ice cream, hot dogs, sandwiches
7. Distribution of personal hygiene supplies -toothbrush, bathing soaps, shampoo and conditioners
1. Ambassador of the United Sates and wife
2. Archbishop of the Roman Catholic Church
3. Parliamentary Representative for Moruga
4. City Council Members of Morgua area
5. School Supervisor for Morgua area
GRAB BAG ITEMS
CARE TO DONATE SUPPLIES?
Sat 27th August, 2016
Punta de la Playa, Moruga, T&T
13:00 pm – 18:00 pm
Games, Gift Giveaway, etc.
Four schools will be participating in the first annual event:
1. Marc Government
2. LaLune RC
3. Moruga RC
4. Holy Trinity Anglican
Student Count: 108
Student Count: 26
Student Count: 84
Student Count: 93